The Hans Urs von Balthasar Foundation is a Swiss Foundation under the auspices of the nation’s Interior Ministry.
The goal of the foundation is to preserve and promote the spread of the philosophical, theological, and literary work of Hans Urs von Balthasar, in particular by:
Contributions and Donations
- In cooperation with the Community of St. John, supporting all activities which serve the collection, maintenance, and evaluation of this heritage and making it as accessible to the public as possible.
- Promoting works by and on Hans Urs von Balthasar by providing scholarships and funding publications.
- Setting up a network for international correspondents and friends, also in ecumenical interests.
- Providing advice and assistance with the planned construction of the archives.
For the realization of its purpose, the foundation depends on your contributions and donations. Donations are tax deductible.
Bank Account Information:
United Bank of Switzerland UBS AG, CH-3000 Bern 77, PC-account 80-2-2 in favor of account no. 262-439561.M1F (Hans Urs von Balthasar-Stiftung);
from the Europaen Union (EU):
IBAN-no.: CH05 0026 2262 4395 61M1 F,
SWIFT/BIC: UBSWCHZH80A Members of the Board of the Foundation
- Prof. Dr.theol. Wolfgang W. Müller OP (President)
- Prof. Dr.phil. Dr.theol.h.c. Alois M. Haas (Honorary President)
- Cornelia Capol + (Honorary Member)
- Dr.iur. Andreas Henrici (Vice-President)
- lic.iur. Michael Schmid (Secretary)
- Dr.theol. Urban Fink-Wagner
- Dr.oec. Robert Huber
- mag.art. Anton N. Schmid
- Dr.phil. Reto Stampfli
- lic.theol. Peter von Felten